Sunday, June 13, 2010

Ketchup

Has been a while since my last post. First the Jivamukti Teacher Training was incredible. I will be there next year as well as lead mentor. If you want to see pictures there are about ten thousand on facebook. Right after I taught a retreat in Bodrum Turkey with Emma Henry from London. We did our training together and have taught together but this was our first retreat together. We had sooooo much fun almost sold out the hotel. The group was filled with people from all over the world...NYC, Moscow, London, Ukraine and more. Afterwards I went to Istanbul. I would not have had such a good time if I had not been able to experience the incredible hospitality of Filiz and her Mother. Without them I would not have been able to have such a full and amazing experience. We did the usual touristy things but also made it to a concert by the piano prodigy Lang Lang and with the Istanbul Philharmonic Orchestra butt right after went to the end of the European Heritage Awards where we saw another great concert held in the TopKapi Palace.
Now in Prague with Jessica and her family. About to take a walk to Babicka's house and visit a little cousin. Teaching this week with Martina and Lenka in Prague city center. I did not bring me camera adapter for the comp but will try to post some pictures soon.

2 comments:

Jessica Sage said...

amazing. new york misses you! lead mentor!?!?! i pray god i can somehow take training all over again next year!

Jules said...

oh snap well I have not made it there yet so lets wait and see....any plans for SF?